CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dr. appointment

We did not see our regular pediatrician yesterday, it was another at the clinic. She said she thought the reason Jagger was spitting up more is probably something I ate, either spicy or dairy related. So, I am glad it is nothing. He seems to be back to normal today, we have had very little spit up in the past 24 hours. It sucks not being able to eat spicy food, but I will do what is best for the little man!

Aaron and I are still trying to figure out what the easter bunny is going to bring Jagger. We bought a pack of pacifiers to put in his basket, but that is it. Who knows!

Jagger and I have been working on the cutest, imo, easter project for his grandma (hutt), Memaw, and gran and paw. I wish I could share now, but I will have to wait! We, also, did a practice run on some cupcakes that I am hoping to make for my little cousins when we are in TN. The look like little bluebirds in a nest, so cute!

2 comments:

CGray said...

I am glad all is well. I love the picture of him in the Easter basket. The Easter Bunny definitely brought you the best present.

enjjack said...

That's what we want for Easter!!!! Love that picture!!!! Gran & Paw