CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House search

Aaron and I went and looked at homes on Sunday and out of 10, we found one that we really like. The one I posted below already had a contract, so we weren't even able to look at it. This home has been completely remodeled, new windows, siding, roof, carpet, kitchen, 2 car garage, and so on. The downsides are that 2 of the bedrooms do not have closets, it does not have an air conditioner, and the stairs are kind of scary for Jagger. We are going to look at another house some time this week and then maybe make a decision on what we want to do. We will definitely be getting an air conditioner if we get the one house! It also has carpet in the living room and dining room, so we would eventually continue the laminate from the kitchen into these rooms.

Here are some pictures of it:


We found our video camera, so if I can find the cord that will let me get the video onto my computer, I will be posting videos of Jagger soon!!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

This is nice. Looking forward to seeing more of Jagger. Gran & Paw