CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're back!

We made it back from TN, safe and sound, but exhausted. Jagger did really well on the ride there and back. He had really bad gas the whole time we were there and is just now getting back to normal. His sleep schedule has been all screwed up and it sucks! He is going to sleep at 7:30 still, but he gets up more than twice like he used to. Hopefully he will get back on schedule soon! We had a great time seeing everyone! Everyone was excited to meet Jagger. I don't know how thrilled he was, though!

Jagger had a great Easter, he is so loved (spoiled)! He got 3 shorts rompers, 3 sleepers, new pacifiers, a bumbo seat, and some candy from the Easter Bunny. He got a basket of frog toys from his grandma, an adorable outfit from Memaw, a frog from Aunt Roberta (his great-great aunt), a duck that quacks from Miss Patsy, a big plush caterpillar from Uncle Bill and Kisha, and money from his Gran and Paw. I will have to post pictures later!

We started working on a daytime routine today. Jagger gets up at 6-6:30 and I play with him until 8:30-9 and then he goes down for a nap. Today he only napped for 45 minutes, I am hoping it will start lasting 1 1/2 to 2 hours, but we will work on that. He gets up to eat around 10-10:30 and we play until 12:30-1 and he naps again. He napped for an hour this time. We play again and then have Ellen time!! He swings in his swing relaxing or taking a cat nap. Ellen is the only show I love to watch!! I like watching Martha Stewart also, but I don't have to watch it. Back to the routine!! He eats at 4 and we play until daddy gets home and then he can help watch Jagger while I prepare dinner. Around 6:30 it is bath time and then at 7 I put him in his swing swaddled and he falls asleep by 7:30 normally. One day I will just put him to bed instead of in the swing, but not right now! Hopefully this routine will work out and he will catch on quickly like he did his bedtime routine. I have always read that it is very important to have a routine for babies because they like them and it makes life easier on mom and dad.

Aaron and I are officially looking for our first home to purchase!! We have been pre-approved, so now we just need to find a house! I am super excited!! I have found a few that I would like to look at and we are going to be getting a buyer's agent that will help us also. We are hoping to close the begining of June, so those coming to see us this summer may get to see our new home also! I can't wait to decorate the way I want, have a garden, a yard for the wieners to play in, plant flower beds, and so much more! I will keep you guys updated on how the process is going.

2 comments:

CGray said...

We enjoyed getting to meet Jagger. He is even more precious in person. I just wish I would have had more time to spend with you, Aaron, and Jagger. Good Luck with the house shopping! It is an exciting experience. It is so nice to have a place to call your own when you have always lived in someone else's house.

enjjack said...

Wonderful news! we're so excited for y'all. Y'all are a wonderful family and we're so proud to have you for a daughter-in-law. I'm so proud of Aaron, too. We love you all. Gran & Paw