CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Giggle

I forgot to add in my other post that Jagger giggled at Aaron on Sunday!! I have been holding him while he was asleep and he has giggled, it is so cute!!

Jagger slept for 7 1/2 hours straight last night! Unfortunately, he goes to bed at 7:30, so I do not get all of that sleep, but that is ok! He gets up at 3 and then 5 and I nurse him for 20-30 minutes each time and then put him directly back in bed. He puts himself back to sleep.

I think I have figured out the spitting up situation with Jagger, dairy. I ate a Wendy's frosty on Monday night and he spit up alot that night and then some yesterday. I did not eat any dairy yesterday and he did not spit up last night and he has not any today, yet. I told Aaron he was going to have to buy me an ice cream maker so that I can make ice cream with soy milk! I have been wanting a small maker anyway!

I am contemplating making this blog strictly private, where only me and Aaron can read it. It is for personal reasons and I would just cancel the whole thing, but I like to use it as a journal. I don't feel like I can post some things that I would like to without being judged or questioned. Maybe things will change one day, but I don't see that happening. So, if one day you try to read this and you can't, you know why.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

We will miss the blog. We understand & respect your wishes. Gran & Paw