CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why

Why do all of the houses that we fall in love with already have contracts before we even get to see them? We are going to look at more houses tomorrow and I hope we find one because I am tired of looking.

I have been taking Jagger on strolls the past 2 days, hoping to get rid of this jello belly and so that he can get some fresh air. I am so glad it is finally getting warm out so that we can enjoy these strolls! I take one of the wieners with me when I go and they like it also.

Jagger slept for 7 hours last night and then 4, so not too bad. I hope this continues! I can tell that he is much happier when he sleeps longer at night also. He smiles and talks to me all day!! When I went to get him this morning from his crib, he started smiling as soon as he saw me!!

Here is a another recipe for you:

I love chicken and dumplings, but Aaron always said that he did not like them, so I never cooked them. I finally got him to try them recently and he likes them now. Here is a recipe that is super easy and is yummy!!

Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings

  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 onion, finely diced
  • 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces

  1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
  2. Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.

No comments: