CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Silly Boy

Jagger has developed quite the personality lately! This morning I was changing his diaper and he would not be still rolling from side to side, kicking his legs, waving his arms, blowing raspberries, and talking to me! It is so cute, but my baby is growing up! He is laying on his play mat right now playing with his toys, just talking and squealing away! I put him in his bumbo in front of the toys and he loves it! He is always so happy! Our neighbor loves talking to him because he will smile the whole time and yesterday he was laughing at him! I think he is going to be a handful! We started him on prevacid yesterday. I am not sure how it is working yet, I gave it last night before bed. My mom is coming a week from today and she is bringing him a little swimming pool, I can't wait to see how he likes it since he loves his bath time! I will defintely take pictures!

I also thought I would give a quick update on how the medication seems to be working. I started it on Wednesday and it was actually a pretty good day. Yesterday sucked pretty bad. I just felt like I was here and I was SO exhausted. I wake up tons at night just thinking of random crap. Today feels like it is going to be like yesterday. I have to get motivated though, my mom is coming in a week. The crazy thoughts of Jagger dieing don't seem to be as bad, thank goodness.

Hopefully I can find the cord to download pictures so that I can take some of what we have done with the house so far.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

We're with you 100%. You are a beautiful person. One day at a time. You are doing a whole lot right. Look at your family. You can tell Jagger is a happy baby. That shows you are doing good things for family. You & Aaron knows what's best for y'all and the life y'all want to live. Hopefully sweet dreams will start coming your way. Gran & Paw