CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hypothyroidism

When I went to the dr. on Tuesday, I also had to have some bloodwork, one test being to check my thyroid level. Turns out I have hypothyroidism (too little thyroid gland). This could be a contributing factor to my depression. So, I am now on a thyroid medication and probably will be for the rest of my life. I have to go see a family practice dr. in 6 weeks. It is hereditary and both my memaw and grandaddy have hyper or hypothyroidism. She said that it can sometimes occur during or after pregnancy. The things having a baby does to your body, atleast they are worth it! I think I have officially decided that I am done having babies, I don't want to fall apart anymore!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

You're so right. They are worth it.. Keep up with your positive attitude. I know things must get rough for you at times. I pray for y'all for Aaron to keep his patience also. He was always pretty laid back. We love y'all very much and want what y'all consider the best for y'all. Also at least you are getting to what is helping cause the problem . We love you! Gran & Paw