CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

37w1d appointment

I had my appointment yesterday. Nothing exciting, more like a waste of time. I did not get checked to see if I was dilated, too depressing if I wasn't! I was measuring at 36 1/2 weeks, so I would say he has definitely dropped. His heart beat was in the 130's and he was very active, the dr. said. My blood pressure was good. That is about it. I go back a week from today, or maybe I won't!

I don't blame Henry for not wanting to come out this week. I want to cuddle up in a warm spot for the rest of the week. The high tomorrow is -3 and the low tonight is -18. The wind chill is supposed to be -30 to -40, burrrrr.

I have been feeling really good the past few days. I think since he has dropped, I have been getting indigestion WAY less. I have eaten so much spicy food lately and it has not hurt me. I am tired, but not super tired. Work gets to me by the end of the week.

No comments: