CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just 2 weeks

That is right, just 2 weeks until my due date! I have felt really good this week, until yesterday. I have felt really crappy and nauseous. Maybe it's a sign that my little prince is coming soon! He has also been really active the past few days. (Caution may be TMI) I have also been losing my mucous plug this week. As much as I love feeling him inside of me, I am not enjoying the movement lately. It is sometimes painful and always uncomfortable. Yesterday he stayed in my ribs most of the day. Aaron and I went to Milwaukee yesterday, just to get out of the house after the frigid week. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory. OH MY GOSH, this place has amazing food and even better cheesecake. We are glad that it is not near us, or we might go broke eating there! We also went and walked around at the Mayfair mall and would you believe we didn't buy a thing, not even for the baby! There is a fabulous children's store there called Janie and Jack. I could buy all of the baby's clothes there, but he doesn't need any.

I found out that my work is going to let me work the schedule I want to! I will work 3 days a week from 7:30-4:30 and possible start working until closing once I see how the schedule will be with the baby. It is unheard of for them to let people work part time there, so I feel really lucky that they are letting me!

I will let everyone know how my appointment goes on Wednesday, unless of course he decides to come before then! Aaron says that he better come early in the week this week or after next Saturday, because Memphis plays Tennessee on Saturday!

No comments: