CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whatever

I called yesterday, like I was told, to let the dr. know that I have been having headaches and that my vision had been blurred. They wanted me to come in to see the nurse practitioner. I don't think she read any of my history from the day before and I felt like she did not listen to anything I had to say. She told me that I should just take tylenol for my headaches and she was not concerned since all of my lab work was normal. She then checked my cervix, which she said wasn't doing anything. I don't know what that means. She also said his head was still up high. I was so frustrated with the whole situation. I felt like no one was listening to me and that I was going to be pregnant for forever. Everytime I thought about it I would cry. Today, I am better. I have come to realize that he will come when he is ready or I will eventually be induced. If I am induced now, the risk would be higher that it would fail and I would have to have a c-section, since I don't have any progress.

My poor little Abby can't win for losing. I took her in for vaccines today. We had already discussed that we would do very minimal vaccines, since she does have a immune mediated disorder. She got rabies and distemper/parvo, which are 3 year and kennel cough. The poor little thing had a vaccine reaction and vomited and her muzzle got very swollen. She is doing better now, and thank goodness it was not any worse. Her dr. has decided that she will no longer get vaccines. We can have titers done, if needed, but we will not have to worry about that for 3 years anyway.

No comments: