CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

38w2d appointment

We had our 38 week appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was sightly elevated (130/77), but I did not have protein in my urine, so she was not concerned about it. I was measuring at 37 weeks and she estimated his weight to be just under 7 lbs. I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but his head is still pretty high. I gained 2 lbs. I also asked about when they induce. She said they do not like for anyone to get to a week over due. So that means in less than 2 1/2 weeks, we will have our little boy!

If you haven't already noticed, we may be going to change the baby's name. I found a name that Aaron and I both love. If we do decide to change it, his middle name will still be Henry. We will decide when we meet him.

I have been feeling really good lately. I think my indigestion has returned, but zantac still helps with that. I am also getting more uncomfortable at work. My legs, feet, and hips hurt from standing all day. I have decided that my last day of work will be 1/30. I plan to go back on 5/1, it just depends on when he is born.

No comments: