CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

12 weeks already!!

Time has flown by! Now if this stupid sickness would go away! I felt horrible all weekend and then this morning I ate Captain Crunch for breakfast and apparently the baby does not like it! By the time I got upstairs to finish getting ready for work, I was hugging the toliet.

We go for our next appointment on Friday and we get to hear the heartbeat! We are also going to try and talk the dr. into moving our ultrasound up so we can find out the gender sooner. We only have a limited amount of time we can go back to TN for showers in the fall because Aaron will be gone for 3 or more weeks in November. Hopefully she will agree, even if we have to pay for an extra one.

If it is a girl, I found a picture online of how I want to decorate the nursery. It is a whimsical garden theme with pink, green, and yellow! If it is a boy we have many ideas for his room, golf, jungle, under the sea, or swamp. I guess we will see what it is going to be!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I vote for the under the sea for either gender!! then it can look like Casey's LOL