CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Predictor

I found this on one of the baby websites I read!

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

I don't agree that it will be warm, after all, I do live in Wisconsin! It will be born around the same time we got 15 inches of snow in one day! I will take the 4 hours of labor though!

Interesting none the less!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

it might be warm if you have it here or in TN!! LOL

CGray said...

Maybe it will be warm for WI weather. The four hours of labor or even less is great.