CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long weekend

Aaron's sister, brother, and nephew have been up here since Wednesday, so we have been on the move! We have had a great time with them, I hope they have too =) The baby has been to 2 of the best firework shows already, whether she knows it or not! We went to the big show last weekend and what was supposed to be the smaller one this weekend. They were both amazing! I can't wait to take the baby year after year! Aaron and I wonder what the baby thought about all of the booms, if she or he was kicking or flipping us off, like the ticker said!!
I still feel good most of the time. We went and ate at Quaker Steak and Lube and apparently the baby did not like it. I had to make Aaron stop on our way home so I could puke on the side of the road, sorry Charity, Heath, and Dylan. People driving by probably thought I was drunk. That is what it felt like, but unless they spiked my drink, I had no alchohol. I still am tired all the time, hopefully that will be ending soon since we are moving next weekend! Luckily I have an amazing husband who understands that I am tired and don't feel great all the time.
I have not gained a single pound, instead I have lost 5! Why is it when you try to lose weight, you can't?!?! I am not complaining in any way, though! I already bought maternity jeans so that I can be comfortable by the end of the day and not have my pants unbuttoned and unzipped!
That's it for now!

1 comment:

CGray said...

We had a wonderful time in Madison with you. We never felt uncomfortable with you getting sick just concerned. We love you all very much! Be sure to give Emma, Alex, and Abby extra lovings from all of us.