CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have moved...

We moved to our new townhouse over the weekend, and we love it here! The babies have so much more room to play, they have a yard to go out and play in, and a window to lay at all day and bark! I will take pictures of it once we get everything set up. I can't wait until we get to start decorating the nursery, too!

I am starting to feel alot better. I have been eating more small meals, so I think that has helped. I also feel like my energy may be returning, which I know Aaron is happy about! Hopefully this weekend I will be full of energy and get everything put where it goes and organized. I think I may be starting to get a little bump! I will take a picture one day! I have lost 5 lbs. since I have been pregnant, I could not be happier! I know I am supposed to gain weight, but I don't want to gain tons of weight, my goal is 25-30 lbs, which is what the Dr. said was ok. That's about it for now!

1 comment:

CGray said...

I am so happy that you have found a wonderful place for you, Aaron, and the babies. I am glad you are feeling better, but I did enjoy the naps while I was there. We miss you all very much.