CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bedding

Last night Aaron and I went to Target just browsing. We were looking at all of the baby bedding and they have so much on clearance right now, so we stumbled on this adorable little bedding set for a little boy that was only $35!! It has turtles, frogs, and snails. I will take pictures of it when I find the camera! I can't wait until we find out what it is so that we can go ahead and start decorating the nursery. I also found a bedding set that I like for a little girl that will go with our theme we have chosen. It wasn't on clearance, so we didn't buy it, but if we find out it is a girl, I will go back and buy it. It is white with pink and green circles on it.

Now, I really do think I may be getting a little baby bump. Up until now, I am pretty sure it has just been bloat. This little bump doesn't go away though! Again, when I find the camera, I will take a picture!

No comments: