CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love my work!

Yesterday one of the doctors gave me 2 books for the baby, "Is your mama a llama?" and "Barnyard Animals". She is so super nice, and I did not expect anything like that. I am so glad that I made the decision to stay with this clinic instead of leaving.
Also, while Charity, Heath, and Dylan were here we went to Gymboree and they had a whole line of children's clothing that was DACHSHUNDS!!!! It was all pretty gender specific, but they did buy us a onesie that has wieners on it and a blanket. When we find out what it is, hopefully they will still have the stuff so we can go buy more! It was all so cute! I will have to take pictures of them! This baby is already spoiled, it's grandma, my mom, has already bought a pack-n-play, bouncer, play mat, and a bath tub thing. Can you tell this is her first grandchild! This baby is already loved by so many!
Just a FYI, the babies due date is on Groundhog's day! Someone at work pointed that out to me. There was a ground hog that stayed close to our house and Aaron kept saying he wanted to catch it and keep it as a pet, so now he will have his very own grondhog!!

No comments: