CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

We got to see the baby!!!

We had our 2nd appt. today and knew we would get to hear the heartbeat, but she could not find it on the doppler, so she did an ultrasound!! It really is a baby in there!! It is only one and she said that everything looked normal. We got to see the little heartbeat fluttering. I am so glad we got to see the baby, it makes me feel better knowing that everything looks good! We didn't get a picture, but that is ok, the 2 people that count got to see the baby, me and Aaron!

2 comments:

CGray said...

That is great! I know that it a very special moment in your lives. Just be ready to have many more. My favorite part was always hearing the heart beat and knowing everything was okay. I am so glad that you are getting to experience these special moments.

Michelle said...

CONGRATS!!! those are some of the best moments!