CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby dream

I had my first dream about the baby last night. The only part I can remember is the doctor showing her to me and saying meet Cameron Grace. She was perfect! She had dark eyes, but I don't know about hair because she had a hat on. Cameron is not even a name that we would consider, because we both have names that can be male or female and we don't like it. Grace is a name that we have talked about in the past, but it is so popular now. Anyway, that is the only dream that I can remember since the night before I found out I was pregnant. I dreamed that night that the test was positive, and sure enough it was that morning! I guess we will see how true this dream is, but if it is a girl, her name will not be Cameron!

No comments: