CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

And so the nursery begins....

Yesterday was a rainy day, so we decided to go to the dells to go shopping. We said we were not going to buy anything, but of course we found lots of clothes for the baby! We got alot of really good deals though. He is set for summer clothes already, but the poor thing doesn't have any winter clothes.

My bump is growing! Here is a picture from last week, maybe I will take another one today just to see the change. Oh, I got my hair cut too! I love it!



When we got home we decided to work on his nursery. It is going to be so cute and I can't wait for him to be here to see it! Here are some pictures of the progress.
His crib will go on this wall.

The other walls are painted blue and they will have animals painted on them, like frogs, snails, a snake, turtles and then some bugs.

That's all for now, I will let everyone know how our appointment goes.

No comments: