CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

One appointment down, 3 to go....

I had my regular OB appt. this morning. Everything went well. My uterus is measuring 22w, which is right on, I have gained 6 lbs, woohoo, and his heartbeat was 150. It took her a few minutes to find it because he was moving so much, but he was kicking her the whole time! I think we are in trouble when he gets here! Hopefully he will take a nap when we have the ultrasound this afternoon. The only concern is that my blood pressure is creeping up. It was around 134/76 today and I have always had a low bp, like 115/60. I had to leave a urine sample so they will be checking for protein in it. If protein is present, I will probably have to cut back my hours at work to help control my bp, and relax more. I sure hope this is not the case, b/c I get bored sitting at home by myself.

I will update again later, hopefully with ultrasound pictures!

No comments: