CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Half way there!

Today marks 20 weeks! Time has flown by, hopefully it will go by as quick for the next half! I am so excited to meet my little boy! He weighs around 10 1/2 ounces, is 6 1/2 inches long from head to rump or 10 inches from head to heal.
We didn't do much of anything this weekend. It was cool and rainy. I love that it is fall now, even though that means winter is right around the corner. I love fall baking, long sleeve t-shirts, mums, pumpkins, the leaves, shall I go on! I can't wait until next fall when we can take Henry to the pumpkin patch to pick out his own pumpkin, to the apple orchards, and halloween of course!
I felt him multiple times on Friday! We got taco bell for dinner and soon after I ate it, I felt him do a flip or something, it wasn't a kick, and soon afterwards I felt a kick. I guess he didn't like the spicy food to much, but his mommy sure did!

1 comment:

CGray said...

I am glad everything is going well. All I ever craved with Dylan was Mexican so I was frequently seen at Taco Bell. Sometimes more than once a day.