CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

I finally felt him!

I felt Henry again last night! I was laying in bed, laying half way on my stomach, when I felt this little thump. I guess he was telling me that I was taking up to much of his room! I can't wait to feel him more and more!

Oh, I don't think I have officially announced his name. It will be Henry Nixon or Henry Nicholas. We wanted a name that is not common and that is so hard with little boys because alot of them seem so off the wall. Aaron came up with Henry, a name we finally both agreed on! None of the names are family names, just names we like. Henry means "ruler of the house"! I think we are in trouble!

Also, I can't believe I am almost half way to meeting this little guy! Time has flown by, it seems like just yesterday that I took a pregnancy test!

This week he is the size of a large heirloom tomato, weighing in at 8 1/2 oz. (He weighed 8 oz. on Friday)

The quarter is how big he started out as, my how he has grown!

No comments: