CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

31w4d appointment

We had our appointment today. Everything went well. My blood pressure is going down, it was down to 116/66. The baby's heart rate was in the 130's, and of course he was kicking her! I measured at 32 weeks, which is right on. I asked if we would get another ultrasound to see how big the baby is going to be, and they do not do them unless I start measuring way bigger or smaller. It looks like he is going to be an average size baby, which is 7 1/2 pounds. I just don't want to push a half grown kid out! That's about it.

I have been reading more about breastfeeding, because this is what I really want to do, and I really hope it works out. There are so many people that act like it is no problem and they had no problem with it, but from what I have read, alot of women have to be very committed and not give up. I am mentally prepared, at this point, to give it my all. I am expecting it to be work, but hoping that the baby will latch on easily. I just don't want people to tell me what I should be doing if it does not start well, that will only make matters worse.

This weekend, we are are doing some heavy duty cleaning getting ready for the baby. I am also going to decorate for Christmas and start on holiday baking and cooking. It is supposed to snow tonight, 1-3 inches, no big deal. It is FREEZING already. One day next week the high is 8 and the low is 0. Aaron's family better get ready for some cold weather like they have never felt before, come Christmas!

Also, we are starting Abby on 3 different medications to help with her disease. She has to take 2 of them 3 times a day and the other 2 times. Hopefully I will remember, especially after the baby is here. I am also going to get a diffuser that helps with stress for Christmas when we have guest and also when the baby arrives. Her nails looked worse when we went back to TN and I could tell she was very nervous at some times. I am mostly worried about when the baby arrives and there also being people here. Abby, Henry, and I may just have to stay locked in the bedroom to keep us all sane!

No comments: