CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

35w2d appointment

Everything went well at the appointment. I had the GBS test, which was nothing really. Hopefully it will be negative and I will not have to be on antibiotics when I give birth to Henry. She checked to see if I was dilated, and I am about 1 cm dilated. She said he is about 5 pounds right now and will gain a 1/2 pound a week until he is born, so at full term he would be 7 to 7 1/2 pounds. My uterus measured 35 1/2 weeks. My blood presure was higher, 133/77, but it did not seem to be a concern. I gained 2 pounds, so 1 really?! I guess that is about it. Hopefully I well keep progressing and have my little boy here soon! I had contractions last night too, so me and all 3 wieners slept on the sofa for half the night!

We are not planning to do anything tonight, jut stay in and hope we make it until 12! I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year!

No comments: