CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Only 9 weeks to go!

We have made it to single digits in weeks to go! It will be 2 months from tomorrow that is Henry's due date. We are so ready, me for more reasons than to just meet him! I am starting to get more uncomfortable, but I think it is from sitting all the time while in TN. My back started hurting and it feels like my sternum is bruised. I have noticed that he has been up near or in my ribs more lately. My mom got to feel some of his hard punches. She also felt his little butt or head. When I took a bath this afternoon, I saw something large and round sticking up, it fit in my hand. It slowly moved and the punches/kicks began! I love feeling him move around and all of the kicks and punches, but when they are in my ribs or bladder, I don't.

We have 18 diapers on order! We got a fantastic deal on them! I can't wait to get them in, because then I can pack his diaper bag and have it ready for the hospital! I still need to buy some things to pack my bag, but I am not in a hurry for either one, or maybe I am! I would go ahead and install his carseat now, but I think that is pushing it!

We got money and gift cards at our shower and from other wonderful friends! We also got some clothes, receiving blankets, toys, and a bib. We bought a bath tub, boppy pillow, and bottles at babies r us and I bought a diaper bag at a children's boutique while in TN. I LOVE it! It was worth the wait! I got his name embroidered on the strap also! I will have to take a picture of it! They had some other adorable clothes in the store, but they were to pricey not knowing how big he will be and to be something he would only wear once or twice.

While we were in TN, Aaron told me that my stomach grew in one day and then my grandmother told me the same thing, but I weighed my self this afternoon and I did not gain a pound, maybe lost one. I am sure when I get on the scale Friday it will be a different story.

No comments: