CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The weiners

I don't know what is going on with them, but they have all been so clingy for the past week. They want to be as close to me as possible and if I don't let them, they worry the crap out of me. I wonder if they are sensing that a change is coming or maybe they want to protect their baby brother. I told them if they know I am about to have this baby, they better let me know a few days ahead so I am fully prepared :) I am afraid I might have a lap full when Henry does arrive, or at least surrounded!

Abby has started feeling better! We had a snow day on Tuesday and she was quite the playful one! I don't think I posted this in the last blog, but after we got home from taking her for a possible UTI, she urinated blood. She hasn't since and I am just to watch her. If it happens again, I will take her for x-ray's for a possible stone. I was really afraid she might have one, but so glad we didn't see one on ultrasound. Emma and Alex will be going in soon for their vaccines and a dental cleaning.

We finally got our Christmas tree, a real one! It is so pretty!

I am beginning to wonder if Henry ever sleeps. I don't feel the kick and punches anymore, but alot of rolling, knees, and elbows. Last night I woke up and think I was having a braxton hicks contraction. I didn't think they were supposed to hurt though. My stomach was cramping really bad and it was super hard. It only lasted for about a minute and then Henry started moving.

Less than 8 weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

my boys were clingy too. you will have a lap full when you get home with that baby!!