CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

33w2d appointment

So, I had my appointment today. I lost a pound, how does that happen?! My blood pressure was good, 112/68, measuring at 34 weeks, heartbeat was 130-140. He is also head down and had his butt sticking out for the dr.! She said that if I were to go in labor now that they would not stop it. That is kind of scary, he could come any day now!

Sleeping has become a thing of the past for the past few days. I can't ever get comfortable.

A baby pool was started at work today! The girl who is incharge of it said that when he did Dr. Heidi's, she made the deadline for 2-1 and that is when her baby was born. Her baby was not due until 2/21. The deadline for mine is 1/12 and there is a full moon on 1/11! My baby shower for work is on 1/10, I guess we shall see!

We got quite a bit of snow last night, not sure how much, and the streets are crappy because it is too cold to salt. We are supposed to get 8-12 inches starting tomorrow, ugh. So much for a green Christmas! That is not really what bothers me, it is the temperature. Sub-zero temperatures are not my friend.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ask your dr for ambian, i took it the last part of my pregnancy b/c i couldnt sleep either. i cant believe he is almost here!