CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

49 days!

That is right, only 49 days, or less hopefully, until we get to meet this little boy! I am beyond ready, excited, eager, scared for the day to be here! I started washing his clothes and blankets today. I am only washing all of the blankets (3 loads!) and then very few clothes. I don't want to wash too many and then have to rewash them or they not even fit him. Or the chance that he might be she! We go for an appointment on Wednesday. I was having braxton hicks contractions last night. I was beginning to wonder if I should call the dr. because they were pretty frequent, but I have not had any today and he has been a busy boy. I was looking at the full moon calender for January and February. In January it is on the 11th and February it is on the 9th. January 11th would be fine with me, holy crap, that would be less than a month! I was looking at how many weeks I would be and it would be almost 37 weeks, which is term Sounds good to me! I will be serving an eviciton notice if he is not here by the 9th. Feb. 8th is the cut off, that would be my grandaddy's birthday. I guess we shall see!

I have been doing some holiday baking over the weekend and today, since I was off. I have made blueberry, lemon poppy seed, and banana nut muffins for when Aaron's family is here. I also made bacon quiche tarts for a breakfast food. I am trying to prepare ahead because I know how I fell now about having to stand and cook for long periods. I have baked sugar cookies, oreo truffles, turtles, and peppermint merignues. There are a few other things that I am hoping to get done within the next week. Oh, how did I forget the rolls that I just baked! They smell so yummy, and taste even better! Maybe I will have some to put in the freezer for next week!

Now, lets talk about this weather! It is FREEZING! This morning we woke up to sub-zero temperatures, -1, with a windchill of -15 to -20. All of the snow has about melted, but we are expected to get 3-6 inches tomorrow and then some more later in the week. So, it looks like we will have a white Christmas after all.

No comments: