CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

35 weeks, 35 days

Only 35 days left! I could definitely tell that Henry has dropped today, going back to work. My hips hurt so bad, along with other unmentionable areas ;) My back is also hurting more. I really feel like I am going to have him early. I don't know if it is wishful thinking now that I am more uncomfortable or what. Henry's bag is packed and ready to go. I have his cloth diapers almost done washing. I am having to wash the liners 3 times and the diapers 2 times. I also have everything washed of his that needs to be washed. Aaron and I still need to pack our bag. I will let everyone know how the appointment goes on Wednesday.

P.S. Don't forget to send me your email address if you want be able to read about my little prince when he arrives. I am also trying to get an email list together for when he is born to let everyone know, so if you want to be on that, let me know.

No comments: