CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

It is getting closer..

It is getting so close to finally getting to meet my baby! Aaron and I can't wait! This baby is going to be so spoiled, and I can't wait to spoil him! I am beginning to think that Aaron will not be the one that is going to be super protective of him, I think it will be me. I know Aaron will be protective of him, he has already said that he is not going to be passed around when we go back to TN, and I agree. I also am wanting to make it as stress free for the 3 wieners. We plan to have Aaron bring home one of the blankets he has been wrapped up in from the hospital before we all come home and Aaron is going to come home and let them out and give them loving. If my mom makes it in time, she will be staying the night with them. She is also going to leave Maddie (her dog) with my grandmother. I think this will help the babies with stress also. I almost have Henry's hospital bag packed, I just have to get some eco-friendly disposable diapers from Babies R Us. I have not even started on mine and Aaron's! We will be installing his carseat within the next few days.

On Monday night, I had a really bad night. I maybe got 2 hours of sleep. I am pretty sure I was having real contractions and thought I was going to have to get Aaron to take me to the hospital. They felt like really bad period cramps and they would not go away. Finally after 30 or so minutes of laying on my side they got better. I was also vomiting. I have slept good the past few nights. I have an appointment on Wednesday and I wonder if she will check to see if I have any progress. I am also expecting to have the strep-B test, ugh. I don't know why, but I have this feeling he will be coming early. He will probably be 2 weeks late! If you go off of my mom's pregnancies, I will be early though. I was just 2 days early, but my brother was 4 weeks early. I guess only he knows when he is done cooking!

Christmas was yesterday. I called my grandmother and she got upset, so then that made me upset. I wish I could have been with my family for Christmas. This year, Christmas just did not seem like Christmas. I am looking forward to next year being Henry's first. I am sure he will not care about any of it, maybe the box that a gift comes in, but I can't wait to be Mrs. Claus :) Hopefully, we will not go overboard, yeah right!

No comments: