CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Maybe getting a little closer

I am hoping what I have been feeling is a good sign! I have been nauseous since yesterday and I vomited last night. I have also been feeling alot more contractions. They are not painful and unfortunately not regular. Aaron and I went grocery shopping this morning and went for a walk outside this afternoon. Hopefully that will help! Last night I woke up every 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Poor Aaron seemed to be awake every time I was awake also. This little boy seemed to be moving everytime I was awake also. Maybe he will make his debut in the next few days. We have our suitcase, the baby's bag, and the carseat all in the car, so all we have to do is get in the car and go.

Yesterday, Aaron and I had our last date as a married couple without children. We went to the movies and saw "Taken", which was really good, and then we went and ate at Uno's Chicago grill. We were going to finish it off with a blast from Sonic, but these people up here are so excited about the new Sonic that there was a huge line just to get in the place!

Aaron and I will be parents to a little baby boy in a week or less! What are we going to do with this little guy?!?! I don't think it has sunk in yet, for me, that I will be a mom in a matter or hours or days! I hope to be the best mother a child can want or have. He has, and always will, come before anything else in my life.

No comments: