CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Only 2 days left!

If you read my post yesterday, I am sorry you had to. I was just having a moment and I am doing better now :]

I can't believe that in 2 days I will FINALLY get to meet my precious baby boy. Oh, what if he is a she?! She better like blue, that is all I know! Anyway, I am beyond excited! I will finally have a complete family with the man of my dreams, what I have been looking forward to for many, many years! I actually slept pretty good last night. The baby settled in better so he was not in my ribs all night.

This week I have tried to just take it easy, without getting too bored. I have gone to eat lunch with Aaron 2 times, I made sugar cookies and frosted them with royal icing for the ladies at work, I have cleaned on a daily basis, and just hung out with my 3 babies! Yesterday, Aaron came home early from work and we played the Wii together. Even though he says I cheated, I beat him in all the games we played together, yes even golf! :)

I was thinking this morning about how much our life is about to change, just the small things. Like, when we go out for dinner now, it will be a table for 3, not 2. How crazy is that!

I am not doing much today, my mom is on her way now. I need to go get a few things that I have thought we need from Target later, but otherwise, nothing. Maybe I will take a walk around the block since it is going to be such a beautiful day.

I will try to keep this updated as much as possible after the baby is born, but I am sure it will be hard at first.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Soon! Soon! Soon! We love you all. Gran & Paw