CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Woo hoo!!!

I have already lost 20lbs!!!!!! I only have 9 more to go! I am beyond excited! Now I just need to work on the extra skin when I can exercise again.

We had to take Jagger back today to have his bilirubin level rechecked and it has finally gone down!! I fed him so much yesterday, so I was sure hoping that it was going down. I am so happy that the little guy doesn't have to have his heel poked again. He has been such a trooper about it the past 2 times though. He also gained 4 ounces in one day! He is up to 6 lbs. 12 ozs! He is "watching", aka sleeping through, his first Tiger's game with his daddy!

This is not from today, but as you can see, he is already a fan!



This is the best Valentine's ever, I have spent the day with my 2 favorite men!

No comments: