CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We finally did it!

Jagger slept in the pack-n-play ALL night!! He was very content in there and I even put him in when he wasn't fully asleep and he went to sleep by himself!! I am so proud on him, and me!! Aaron said he didn't like it because when Jagger made noises, he couldn't just look over to make sure he was ok. I am going to continue to make him sleep in the pack-n-play and maybe see if he will sleep in his own room within the next week. I know I slept much better, and I am sure he did too.

He has been eating like a little pig, thank goodness!! I have been exclusively pumping so that I know how much breast milk he is getting and it seems to be working really well for all of us. He has not had much formula since I am doing this. We bought a baby scale and according to it, he gained 3 1/2 ozs. in one day! The pedi said the average is 1 oz. a day.

No comments: