CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

We are home!

We got to come home yesterday. It feels so good to finally be at home. Jagger's bilirubin level started to level off, so they let us come home. We had to recheck it this morning and it has gone up, but still not in a danger zone, so we have to go back tomorrow to have it rechecked again. I am supposed to be feeding him as much as he will eat. The problem is that I have to wake him up to eat and then he falls asleep in no time. He has a few good feedings, but most of them are 10-15 minutes. My milk has finally come in, so hopefully that will help flush the bilirubin out.

Last night was not as bad as I thought it would be or like I have been told. Jagger started out in the pack-n-play sleeping, but he kept waking up every hour, so I finally just put him in bed with me and he slept until I woke him up. I have never slept so good! I feel so lucky to have such a good baby. We are not going to continue to let him sleep with us because it is not good for any of us. I don't want a 10 year sleeping with us!

We have lots of pictures that I will get on here one day!

No comments: