CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

LOVE

Here is my second valentine card that I added Jagger's art to.

Again, I used SCAL and my cricut with a free svg! I got the svg from here. I took the bottom layer and and welded 2 of them together to make the card. I can't remember the exact size that I cut it at, but it was around 3 x 8. Just click the Keep Proportions button and play around with it until you get it the size that you want. I cut this out on, you guessed it, white shimmer paper! You have to play around with it to make it line up right. I added a picture of Jagger in the "O" and ribbon to the bottom. For the "L,V,E" make sure you resize them as well. All of the paper came from the 1 spot at Target, again.

For the inside I cut out another inside "L, O, V, & E" and also used Jagger's art cut out in the shape of a heart.

I did have to cut out a envelope for this one since it is not a standard size. Here is where I bought some envelope templates to use when needed.

No comments: