CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paper Flowers

I will be sharing more of my cards that incorporate your child's artwork, but I wanted to share this card with you tonight! I loved how it turned out and I am even more in love with paper flowers now! They are simple to make but add a real punch to any card.

I used a baby pink card that I already had to start. Then I cut 5 different valentine papers that I got from the $1 spot at Target, which you should check out if you haven't already, and cut them 1" wide by about 6" long. Lined them up on my cricut mat in the order I wanted them. I used a frame that I already had in my SCAL library to cut them. For the paper flower, I used a flower that is in my SCAL library and cut 4 different sizes each a 1/4" different. The largest was 2". I then curled the edges and added the black brad in the middle. For the banner, I used white simmer paper and added the stamp, from Michael's.


For the inside, I just added some matching paper, topped with some shimmer paper, and inked the edges.

No comments: