CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pop-up Card

I found this really awesome card idea here and knew I had to make a card like this! I decided I would make one with hearts for A on V-day! It has a link that you can use the Cricut with SCAL to cut all the lines, but I couldn't figure it out, so I broke out the x-acto knife and got to cutting. I did print all the lines on the cardstock I was using. It only took me 2 hours to complete the whole thing, great use of nap time, right? I love the way it turned out though! I cut the hearts at .75" each, there are 16 total. I used papers from the 1 Spot at Target.

Then I had to decide what to do to the front of the card, it had to be equally impressive! Birds seem to be super popular right now, so the idea of doing 2 love birds in a tree with heart leaves came to mind. This is what I came up with!

No comments: