CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Whoooo loves you?

Owls are all the rage these days, so I knew I wanted to make an owl valentine's card! I came up with the idea of making the card one big owl! I ran across this owl svg a while ago and loved it, so that is what I used. I made it to fit in a 5 x 7 envelope, so play around with your measurements, and remember to check the "Keep Proportions" box. I then welded them together on the side, but you could potentially make it open from the top. I used a silver paper for the main card and the all of the valentine paper is from Target 1 spot, again!


For the right inside of the card I cut out "Whooo heart's you?" in pink glitter paper and added a stamp from Michael's. For the left side I added a piece of Jagger's art work and I added some bling to it with some clear glitter glue. I always like to add the name of the child and year so that I can remember when this was done years from now.

Later this week I will be showing you how to turn shipping boxes into lined storage containers, some birthday cards, and the beginning of the projects from Jagger's Mickey Mouse party!

No comments: