CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

12 pounds!

That is how much our little man weighs now!! We had a weight check today with the dr. and he gained 14 ozs in 14 days! She was quite impressed with how well he held his head up when on his tummy and that he was already rolling. I told her that when I did tummy time he would roll back over and she said we needed to keep on trying to get him to stay longer because that helps build his back muscles for crawling. We have his 4 month shot appointment in 2 weeks. I don't think I mentioned last time, but she said he is very sociable. He smiles and coos at her when she is doing the exam! I will have to get Aaron to download a picture that he took on his phone of Jagger laying on his side while playing on his mat, it is really cute!

It is official, I am a stay at home mom now! I am glad I made the decision to be at home with my little boy and watch him grow into a big boy! He has been going through a growth spurt because he ate every 2 hours last night and has eaten more today.

We went out to our house yesterday to get measurements for the appliances and the windows. We also found me the oven of my dreams!! It is a range with a convection oven for half price! Yes, yes friends that means more baking!! I am going to have to start shipping you some of this yumminess! There is a public pool that we saw in the village also, so me and Jagger might go for a swim every once in a while. I am wanting to start him in swim lessons and I found some that we can do. I am going to check into them. He loves his bath time, so I think he would like being in a pool! Closing is 3 weeks from today and we have SO much to do! I am glad we went with a move in ready home! We have decided how we are going to paint all of the rooms except our room and bathroom and the guest room. I will try to see if I can find the colors online. I will obviously post pictures once we have it all painted! Aaron took some more pictures yesterday that I will get on here.

Lastly, there are big changes to come, well maybe not that big! Just keep "Jagger man" in mind :) (That is his nickname, btw!)

One last thing! Jagger was a tiny little blastocyst about this time last year and we didn't even know the joy that was coming!

No comments: