CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 3 month birthday!!

Today is Jagger's 3 month birthday!! Time has flown by and it makes me sad, but I am also so happy to see him grow and change everyday.

I took him to the dr. today because of his spitting up. He weighed 11 lbs. 2 ounces, just a little peanut still! The dr. was not concerned about his weight and thought he was growing normally. He does have acid reflux and now he takes zantac twice a day. I feel so bad for him because I had horrible reflux when I was pregnant and know how bad it felt. I think it is already making him feel better because he put him self to sleep at a normal time tonight where for the past 2 nights he hasn't. He has also be very restless at night and me and Aaron have gotten very little sleep.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Poor Darling having reflux Momma knows how that is. Happy 3-month birthday Jagger. We love you. Have Happy Mother's Day tomorrow, Jamie. Gran & Paw