CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Woohoo!!

I am officially 6 lbs. below my pre-pregnancy weight!! I had to go have my IUD checked today and I was very happy to see that I had lost even more weight!! I still would like to lose about 15 more pounds. The crazy thing is that I eat and do whatever I want to. I go for walks around the block when I am home, but that is it. I suppose breastfeeding could be a reason. Whatever it is, I am happy about it!

My little man is going to be 3 months old tomorrow! He is getting to be such a big boy. The sitter said he almost laughed for her yesterday. Oh, this working thing is not going to work out for very long, I miss my little man too much!

I am taking Jagger to the doctor tomorrow because he has been having projectile spit up and I don't think he is gaining weight like he is supposed to. We will see what the dr. says.

No comments: