CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Laughs!

Jagger had his first real laugh today!! It is so cute!! I was making a funny noise at him while we at the inspection and he busted out laughing. He kept on and on! Then when we got home, Aaron started making the noise at him, he started laughing again! This is such a wonderful experience! We are going to try and get it on video and I will post it when I get a new computer!

I always new I wanted to be a mom and that it would be a wonderful experience, but I never imagined it to be this awesome! My mom asked me recently if I thought I could love another child like I love Jagger, and I honestly don't think I could. I love him so much and it is a love that you never experience until you have a baby. I have read that alot of mom's that have a c/s don't fell the connection with there baby at first, but I definitely did. My love for him grows more and more everyday.

No comments: