CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am addicted to.....

baking! I can't get enough of it! I am constantly looking at food blogs getting ideas for cookies, cakes, pies, tarts, and so on. Last week I baked chocolate cobbler, peanut butter surprise cookies (very yummy!), strawberry cupcakes, and chocolate cake cookie sandwiches. Yes, Aaron and I should weigh 300 lbs.!! Right now I am baking a giant cupcake for our sitter and sugar cookies to ice with royal icing! Is there a bakers anonymous, because I need to go to it! I could care less about cooking dinner! I would be fine eating out every night, or maybe I could just live off of the baked goods!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Sounds yummy. I couldn't be there though. I would break every rule I have to follow. I bet Jagger is enjoying the smell of all that baking. Gran & Paw