CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alot going on

It has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would give an update on everything that is going on.

We are packing, and not doing to bad. We have pretty much the whole upstairs packed and we brought alot of it down and stacked it in the dining room. I started on the kitchen and we have the living room packed. The basement has been repacked also. I am hoping to get everything but the essentials packed over the next week.

The seller decided to change things up on us with the appliances, which really makes me mad. The way the contract is worded, he was to come and pay his portion of the appliances when we picked them out, now he wants to give us a check at closing. That means that we have to pay for all of the balance so that they can be delivered and installed before closing. I don't think he would come back and install if we didn't have him do it before. I am going to pay the balance tomorrow, so they will be delivered on Friday. I am almost to the point that I don't care if he does install them because i am afraid he will not handle them with care and scratch or dent them. I will be there when they are delivered to inspect for any damage, so i will know if something does happen to them.

My brother needs your thoughts and prayers. Last week he started having some chest pains and then on Friday he was starting to get really out of breath, so he went to the on campus dr. They took x-rays and sent him to the er, they took more x-rays and then admitted him to the hospital. He has a spot on his lung and they thought it may be collapsing. They have since done 2 ct scans and will be doing a biopsy of the spot on his lung tomorrow. When they did the barium study, they also found a spot on his spleen. The thoracic surgeon said that he could have 1 of 3 things: 1. A calcium deposit 2. a fungal infection 3. Lymphoma-he has some swollen lymph nodes. This will occur when you have any type of infection also. We will not know anything until the biopsy results come back. I am just really hoping it is 1 or 2. I don't think my family could go through another family memeber having lymphoma so soon, that is what Grandaddy had.

I will try to keep everyone updated as best as possible, but it may be hard since we are pretty busy packing and soon unpacking.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Our hearts and prayer is with you and your family. Gran & Pa